2018 was another good year for this blog, with favorable mentions by Morningstar, the The Financial Times, and AQR. I would like to thank all of you for reading this blog, sharing the articles, and supporting my efforts with your feedback. Here linked below are the top ten articles from 2018.
- Not Even Buffett Can Escape Reversion to the Mean
- Price Is What You Pay; Value Is What You Get – Nifty Fifty Edition
- The Case for a Low Volatility / Momentum Barbell
- Why Your Focus Should Be On Risk, Not Reward
- Capex Darlings and the Myth of Long-Termism
- The Case for Cash
- Relative Valuation Update – U.S. vs Europe, EM, and Foreign-Developed
- Uranium, Lottery Stocks, and the Transience of Wealth
- The Enduring Appeal of Tobacco Stocks
- Exploring Why P/E 10 Works Better in Some Markets Than Others (co-authored with Andrew Miller)
Thanks again for your support. Enjoy the holidays, and see you again in 2019!